- Rhymes: -ʌt
a mongrel dog
Mutt may refer to:
- Mixed-breed dog, a dog that has characteristics of two or more breeds.
Mutt may also refer to:
- MUTT (MUD client), Multi-User Trivial Terminal - a gaming interface for Windows
- Mutt (e-mail client), a terminal-based e-mail client for Unix-like systems
- M151 MUTT, (Military Utility Tactical Truck), a US military jeep / light truck
- Mutt (hinduism) (also spelled as Math and correctly as maṭha), a type of Hindu monastery
- Mutt, a character from the G.I. Joe universe, usually accompanied by a dog named Junkyard.
- Mutt Williams, a character from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, played by Shia LaBeouf.